We are going to England, to England, to England
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Lelystad (NL)|
|01. (02. for “Pauline” *) – 11 June 2017
Please arrive latest 20:00.
PRIVATE CABIN STILL POSSIBLE/AVAILABLE
Click on the “tabs” to see more details
*Pauline is available as of midday on the 2nd June
The trip is planned (and calculated) with 2 to 3 yachts. Presently we have 2 Yachts (Pauline 100%, Sans Souci 65%) booked.
1. Day: We arrive on Friday and meet at the Marina in Lelystad NL (see Location Tab). The Crew has a chance to get to know each other. Our provisions for the tour should be organized by now
2. Day: Using an early start we shall sail - fitting the winds - towards our first destination Amsterdam.
3. Day: Heading south along the Dutch coast towards the Belgian coast. We either sail to Scheveningen, or may even make it to Dunkirchen
4. Day: Time to cross the channel towards the south east of England. The choice of Marinas will be made on shorter notice. Best case will be the entrance to the Thames River
5. Day: We may sail up the Thames river a little towards London.
6. Day: We slowly head back, utilizing the winds and currents to look for another marina on the east coast.
7. Day: We should plan on crossing the channel towards mainland Europe again.
8. Day: We head up the coast and perhaps make another stop at Scheveningen.
9. Day: Our aim is Amsterdam, a luxury Marina to top it all off
10. Day: A short stint back to Lelystad
Status November 2016: General planning phase. The entire trip – as always – depends on wind, weather and currents (particularly crossing the channel!
Whoops, you're not connected to Mailchimp. You need to enter a valid Mailchimp API key.
Registriert Euch hier und tauscht Euch HIER aus. Dieses Forum wird freigegeben für alle Teilnehmern des Törns. “Externe” sollten nicht rein, falls doch werden sie sofort gesperrt.
Viel Spaß wünscht Euer Skipper Pete